CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poisons and many other unwanted substances that enter our body. With time, the salt accumulates and excess minerals. Plaque also builds, clogging the filtering ability.
As the kidneys are pouches of blood vessels that are part of the filtering system. Like any filter, the kidneys can benefit greatly from a good cleaning. Below is a recipe that can help clean that filtration system. – For the cleaning the blood vessels, check out the link in the reposters note at the end of this post.
It is very easy. First take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean. Cut it into small pieces and put it in a pot, add clean water and boil for ten minutes. Let it cool down, then filter it and pour into a clean bottle. Store it inside refrigerator to keep it cool.
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination. As the kidneys are cleansed, you will be able to notice the difference and leave you feeling cleaner, more refreshed and rejuvenated!
Our kidneys are such an important organ, keeping them functioning well is crucial to good overall health. Our kidneys are meant to last us a lifetime, with a little care, you can make this happen.
PLEASE SHARE and SAVE this recipe.
Reduce the Stress on Your Kidneys
Give your kidneys a bit of a break by using the tips below:
- Drink lots of water to flush out wastes. Drinking water also helps lower the chances of kidney stones and infections.
- Keep your blood pressure in the target range. Weight control, exercise, and drugs can control blood pressure—and prevent or slow the risk of kidney failure. Also, blood pressure drugs in the ACE-inhibitor and ARB class help slow down a loss of protein in the urine and protect the kidneys. Blood pressure puts a lot of stress on your kidneys. If you have high blood pressure and any other kidney problem, treating your blood pressure will help protect your kidneys.
- If you have diabetes, keep your blood sugar in the target range. Weight control, exercise, medication, and tight control of blood sugar can prevent or slow the risk of kidney failure.
- Have blockages (e.g., narrowed arteries) treated. Sometimes blockages can be opened to help save function in a blocked kidney. If you think you have a blockage, ask your doctor what can be done about it.
- Take steps to prevent kidney stones if you are prone to them.
- Take steps to prevent infections if you are prone to them.
- Check with your doctor to see if there is a special diet you should be on, such as low protein, low salt (sodium), and low phosphorus.
Here is that previous post :https://allaboutwellnesssolutions.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/high-desert-heart-institute-clinical-trial-of-the-1-all-natural-solution-to-cardiovascular-cardiopulmonary-disease-and-so-much-more/
For more excellent information on Parsley: http://greenyatrablog.com/47-amazing-benefits-parsley-skin-hair-health/